Uploading images in bulk will save a lot of time. RevolutionParts makes this simple. To do this follow these steps:
1. Rename the image the same as the part number, SKU, or MPN that you want it to upload for. If you are uploading multiple images for the same part, end the file name with _1, _2, etc. In the example pictured, we are uploading four .jpg images for part 014154390280.
Images can be either in .jpg .bmp .png or .gif
2. Zip all of the image files. The name of the zipped file does not matter.
- For Windows, right click on the folder itself (NOT the images inside the folder) and select "Sent to," "Compressed (zipped) folder"
- For Mac, right click on the folder itself (NOT the images inside the folder) and select, "Compress # Items." This will create a new zip file containing the folder with your images.
3. Log into your manage.revolutionparts.com site.
- Click on the Gear icon in the upper right hand corner.
- Select "Bulk" from the menu on the left, then select "Import".
- Click on the green "New Import" button on the right side of the screen.
4. The upload box will pop up.
- Change the Upload Type drop down to "Product Images."
- Click on the Select File button and choose your zip file from your desktop.
- You would then choose the store you would like to update (if you have more than one)
- Choose an Update Rule.
- Click Upload File, and your upload will process.
Please note that the bulk image loader will not work if the part numbers/SKU/MPN are not A) exact matches, and B) already present in the catalog. The bulk image loader can't retroactively link images to parts after they are added; the parts must be in the catalog first in order for the bulk image loader to work properly.
If you need any assistance with Bulk Image Uploads, feel free to reach out to our Support Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 480-779-7278.