Adding custom products in the RevolutionParts eBay Store is an easy process.
- Log into your RevolutionParts Manage account at manage.revolutionparts.com.
- In the top menu, click on "Products."
- Click the green "Create Product" button.
- The SKU, Brand, and MPN are required fields in order to proceed. Note that the Brand field is freeform, you can add any brand you wish by typing it in.
- Once you have filled in these fields, click the "Create Product" button.
- In the Create Product screen, you can enter the name, description, weights and dimensions, and pricing information.
- Once you are done, click the Save Changes button in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Now that the product is created, you can add pictures. Click the +.
- Navigate to where your product image is located on your hard drive, select it, and click the "Open" button.
- Now you have a primary image! You can add other images to your customer product by clicking the + again.
- Click the Save Changes button again.
- You can now find your product on the Products screen. You can edit or delete the product from here.
That's it! If you need any assistance with Custom Products, feel free to reach out to our Support Team by emailing email@example.com or calling 480-779-7278.