Message Center provides a single place for your communications with eBay and with your customers. It is set up much like a standard email client, with many of the same features. To access the Message Center for your eBay store, simply follow the steps below:
- Log into your RevolutionParts Manage account at manage.revolutionparts.com.
- In the top menu, click on "Messages."
- On the left side, you'll see a menu where any messages you've received are sorted into "Folders".
- If you select the "Inbox" section, you will see all system messages, unanswered customer communications, and all important messages. By default, all new messages can be found in the "Inbox" section. Messages can then be filtered into categories (see how). The first two filters in the "Inbox" section, "Important," and "Unanswered," are part of your "Inbox." If you flag a message as "Important", it adds a next to the message in the "Inbox" section. Unanswered messages are new communications from a customer to which you haven't responded, not automated system messages.
- If you would like to concentrate on only messages in your Inbox you've flagged as "Important," you can choose the "Important" section.
- If you would only like to concentrate on unanswered communications from your customers, you can choose the Unanswered section.
- If you designate an email as "Archived," it will move it to the "Archive" section. It's recommended to move messages into the "Archive" section when you're finished interacting with the customer, rather than deleting the message.
- If you delete a message, it will move into the "Trash" section.
Viewing and Sorting Messages
When viewing the messages in your folders, a white background indicates messages that you have not yet viewed, while a grey background indicates messages that you have already read. There is a checkbox next to each message which can be used to bulk update messages, and a checkbox at the top that will select all messages on the current page.
When you select a message (or multiple messages), options will appear at the top of the list. This is where you can bulk archive, delete, or mark messages as important.
That's it! If you need any assistance with the Message Center, feel free to reach out to our Support Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 480-779-7278.