You can use a Sitewide Banner to show a message to your customers, provide a promo code, or announce holidays or outages! Follow the steps below to create a sitewide promotion banner.
- Log in to your Control Panel at manage.revolutionparts.com.
- Click on the gear icon in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Locate Selling Channels.
- Select your Web Store > Marketing > Sitewide Banner.
- Enter your Site wide Banner texts.
- Linking Banner (not required) - If you'd like you banner text to be linked to a specific page (ex: Clearance Items page, you can insert a link into the "Banner Link" section. When the text in the banner is clicked, it's redirected to the link you inputted.
- Start/ End Date (not required) - If you'd like your banner to be reflected during a specific time frame, you can schedule this by checkmarking the box labeled "Schedule banner to display ...". (the banner will automatically appear on the start date and be remove the day after the end date). When the box is selected, a calendar will appear off the right.
NOTE: If you do not check the box for a date range, the banner will display on your site indefinitely.
- Clicking on the dates within the date field will open the Calendar boxes for easy date selection. Once you select the start/end dates, click the green Apply button.
- Once you're finished, click the "Save Changes" button.
The banner is now visible across the top of your website! If you want to make your banner "pop", please contact support via email at email@example.com or by phone and we will do so for you!